The POS for prestashop includes :
- Search for articles by name, EAN, UPC (barcode) and reference.
- Add products directly when reading the barcode with the reader.
- Three types of discountsdiscounts, with discount vouchers, previously configured, discounts in % or quantity. About the product in the cart, in the same order that is being made.
- Place customer orders, very useful for telephone orders. or to make estimates to clients
- The purchase goes to one more order, with customizable states, all configurable.
- We avoid quotas or having to buy the same module several times for several stores.
- Printable ticket from the cashier when finishing an order, valid for any ticket printer
- Returns, either by entering the discount in the new purchase or exchanging it for a discount voucher.
- Generation of barcode labels, autogenerated and with the possibility of customizing any parameter.
- Incorporates a tool to quickly update stock and generates the corresponding labels.
- Statistics of sales and stock, with filters by employee, dates, with or without invoice
We avoid with the POS Prestashop:
- Clumsy external programs that have to connect to our database, with the possible problems of attacks that can be suffered if there is not a good firewall.
- We avoid having two databases, that of the physical store and that of the virtual store, with the consequent problems of updating stock, invoice numbering, etc.
- We also avoid having to have a user with whom we enter the store and place an order as if we were a customer. We observe this behavior with some of our clients, when placing telephone orders.
- The purchase of applications for mobile phones or tablets, since it is visible from any device, mobile phone, tablet, computer, etc.
License and Requirements
Each purchase comes with a license, valid for use in one prestashop installation. Licenses will be provided to test on a local server.
Each extra license is worth only €175, so we make it easy for companies that want to distribute our software.
This module is encrypted with IonCube, it is a software that the vast majority of hosting companies include among their basic services, to check if your server has it installed, you can upload the .php file that contains this .zip, which will test your server -> IonCubeTester.zip
The installation of ioncube is free but should be carried out by your hosting company or IT company, if you need help we can provide it.
Any doubt or problem with the installation can be consulted by chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 699 196 402